Reconditioned spare parts: cylinder heads, fuel pumps, injectors and turbines
MK Parts provides an opportunity to exchange faulty parts for restored ones – cylinder heads, fuel pumps, injectors and turbines are available for exchange. Using this service, you save your money and time by getting a fully functional spare part.
Our specialists receive a faulty part of the customer, check it for defects, if necessary, change the internal components to new ones, clean the body from corrosion and old paintwork.
After Repair and Assembly, spare parts are carefully checked for performance and prepared for exchange. All restored parts are guaranteed by MK Parts.
Stages of part exchange
1) You leave a request for an exchange.
2) We check the availability of the item in stock and contact you.
3) You make a deposit and we send the item.
4) After receiving, installing and checking, you send us your defective spare part.
5) We receive it and check it for defects — in the absence of irreversible failures, we return the deposit to your account or give you a credit for the amount of the deposit for a further order.
Leave a request for an exchange of details
In a short form, enter your contact information and the name of the required part – we will check its availability in stock and contact you to discuss delivery and payment. This procedure usually takes no more than 24 hours.
If you didn’t find a necessary part on the site, or you want to discuss the terms of corporate cooperation, or agree on the delivery of wholesale batches of parts, contact us — we are always ready to help.